If you are not receiving emails from the Ascension Library or you have a red email notification at the top of your library page; your email system has marked our emails as spam. This will stop the Ascension Library from being able to send ANY correspondence to you.
Different email client providers like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! etc. have different algorithms to determine which emails go to your spam folder. These algorithms may have automatically unsubscribe you from our mailing list and marked our email address as spam. This is the reason you are no longer receiving any correspondence from the Ascension Library.
To ensure our emails will not be classed as spam you will need to carry out the following steps ...
1) CHANGE SPAM SETTINGS: go into your email inbox (settings) and remove the spam setting you see for our emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
2) ADD EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT LIST: add these email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your inbox contact list.
3) CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR ASCENSION LIBRARY PORTAL
To reset your email address in our system you will need to temporarily change your email address to a different email address and then change it back to your preferred address.
- go to: https://www.ascensionlibrary.org/settings/account
- change your email address to same email address +1 [email@example.com]
- log out of your library in all devices
4) CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS
- Log in, and go back to: https://www.ascensionlibrary.org/settings/account
- change your email address back to your original email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Please ensure that the three boxes below are ticked to receive relevant updates.
- Click Save - log out of your library in all devices and log back in.
This should now have reset your email address 😁
By subscribing to our mailing list within your Ascension Library portal, this will allow you to receive notifications of any changes and updates that are made to the library or your library membership.
You can also opt in to receive new information on current programs and the most up to date transmission's from Spirit. This facility also gives you the option to opt-in or out of receiving notifications to responses on comments you have made within the comments section of the library.
Tick each of the following statements ...
☑️ Please notify me about updates to my products: This will give permission to notify you of any changes or updates made to programs within your library membership.
☑️ Please notify me when a reply to one of my posts or comments is created: This will allow comment notifications.
☑️ Please email me about new products and promotions: This will give us permission to send you information on any library changes or updates to your subscription.
If you do not tick this box we will not be able to contact you about anything to do with your library membership or subscription.
Scroll down and click 'Save'
Log out of your Ascension Library Portal in all devices and log back in
6) NOTIFY ASCENSION LIBRARY SUPPORT DESK: Once all previous steps have been completed please let the support desk know by replying the original ticket email request - OR submitting a new one If by CLICKING HERE.
If you don't carry out all of the steps above 1-6; this will not complete the change and your email provider will mark our emails as spam again.
FREE ACCESS: The EXPLORE page in the Ascension Library give a full overview of programs on offer with sample recordings and links to access more information. You can also find more about Ascension on my ARTICLES page. Many feature articles include audio and video recordings for you to try out.
MEMBER ACCESS: The Where to Begin section in the Ascension Guide in the Library is the best place to find and explore the programs on offer and their benefits.
Not yet an Ascension Library Member? Click below for more information ...
If you continue to need support for your question you can explore the full Ascension Library knowledge base HERE.