You can login to your 'personalize' membership portal at www.ascensionlibrary.org/login
Clearing the cache and cookies from a web browser is essential for almost any troubleshooting for internet page browsing. A cache is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process.
If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can clear the cache of your browser with a keyboard shortcut.
Windows 10: Click HERE for Microsoft Support
How to clear Safari cache on Mac
You can either clear just your cache or your cache, history, and cookies.
Clear your cache
1. Click on the Safari tab at the top left of your screen and choose Preferences from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the Advanced tab of the menu that pops up.
3. At the end of the tab, select the Show Develop menu in the menu bar box and close the Preferences menu.
4. Click the Develop tab from the Safari menu at the top of the page.
5. Click Empty Caches from the drop-down menu.
Clear your cache, history, and cookies
1. Choose the History tab at the top of your screen.
2. At the very bottom of the drop-down menu, choose Clear History.
3. A box pops up with a choice to clear the last hour, today, today and yesterday, or all history. Choose your time frame and click the Clear History button.
Once you clear the history, it will also clear the cache and cookies associated with that time period.
Clearing your cache, history, and cookies will not clear your auto-fill data in any way. You'll have to clear that separately.
If this doesn't work try your Ascension Library in another device or in another internet browser such as Safari or Chrome. If neither of these work please contact us with the following details:
- What device type you are using?
- What internet browser you are using?
- If you have added any internet browser extensions to your browser.
- Go to the program you are having the issue with and click to start the video or recording and send us a screenshot to let us see what you see when you click on the recording.
- Let us know what other internet browsers or devices you have also tried to use to access your library.
FREE ACCESS: The EXPLORE page in the Ascension Library give a full overview of programs on offer with sample recordings and links to access more information. You can also find more about Ascension on my ARTICLES page. Many feature articles include audio and video recordings for you to try out.
MEMBER ACCESS: The Where to Begin section in the Ascension Guide in the Library is the best place to find and explore the programs on offer and their benefits.
Not yet an Ascension Library Member? Click below for more information
If you continue to need support for your question you can explore the full Ascension Library knowledge base HERE.